Want to work for Bellavance?
Great benefits and driver amenities, competitive salaries, and an awesome team. At Bellavance, you are not a truck number, you are family.
Bellavance Trucking is always looking for new members of our family! If you are a talented driver with a passion for superior customer service and someone who takes pride in his or her work, please review the information below. In addition to hiring company drivers we also hire owner-operators and encourage those interested in making a connection with us to apply.
- Must have CDL Class A license.
- Minimum 6 months driving experience with at least one type of trailer we offer (Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed)
- Have worked for two or fewer companies per year (consistent employment).
- Interested in being home on a weekly basis.
- Less than 2 moving violations and/or less than 1 preventable accident in the last three years.
Benefits and Perks
- Home time of up to 48 hours per week
- Up to 3 weeks paid PTO and 6 paid holidays per year.
- Insurance including health and vision, as well as dental reimbursement.
- 401K options.
- Bonuses for qualified referrals.
- Longevity bonuses.
- Paid picks, drops, detention, and layover.
- A family-owned company where you’re truly valued.
- Drive new equipment: assigned tractors average model year of 2018 and include a luxury sleeper.
- 99% no-touch freight with assigned equipment.
- Sirius XM All Access subscriptions in every tractor
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Bellavance Trucking is a family owned and operated company, so we know the importance of a great work-life balance. Our drivers are home every weekend if they’d like to be, enjoying time off each week to recharge at home.
State of the Art Equipment with Great Amenities
Our trucks are new and in top-notch condition with an average model year of 2016 and an excellent maintenance team. All of our trucks are equipped with inverters, luxury mattresses, refrigerators, TV Brackets, APUs, and solar panels for extended off-duty battery life.
- 53' x 102" Air-Ride Box Trailers
- Food Grade
- Suitable for any freight needing protection from the elements
- Suitable for any freight loaded from a dock
- Food-grade cleanliness
- General Freight
- May be loaded from a dock, or side loaded from a forklift
- Standard, spread-axle, and step deck trailers
- Oversized equipment
- Highly skilled and experienced transport of oversized granite monuments and mausoleums.
Got your own
Haul for Bellavance!
We treat our owner-operators like a Bellavance fleet driver. We love working with owner-operators because it allows us to boost our fleet size quickly, so if you have your own truck and are looking for an opportunity to work with a great team, contact us today!
Above average in every way.
Average salary per mile.
Employees with 10+ years at Bellavance.
Average employee tenure.
Cool stuff we haul
- Granite - We are the premier granite transport company in New England.
- Large Monuments and Sculptures
- Oversized Equipment